Welcome to Balanced Massage: a place where you can find your balance, both physically and mentally. Owner, Nicole Barry customizes each massage session to promote optimal health and wellness for the individual. Nicole will consult with each client and work in partnership to develop a personalized massage wellness plan. Nicole believes preventative wellness is the foundation of staying healthy and massage therapy is a key component in maintaining a healthy body and mind. Thank you for choosing Balanced Massage and Nicole looks forward to working with you to achieve your best health.
“With both my intuition as a massage therapist and the ability to truly listen to my clients’ needs, we can work in partnership to achieve your most optimal health. I look forward to being part of your wellness plan.” - Nicole Barry
Dear Balanced Massage Community,
Due to the current circumstances, Balanced Massage will be closed until further notice as mandated by Governor Lamont. I've added several stress reducing practices below that have helped me throughout this 'uncomfortable' time. Also check out my monthly newsletter below for other updates and helpful, healthy resources.
- Turn OFF the news, social media, radio and take a break from talking or hearing about COVID 19.
- Practice breathing/meditative exercises.
- Take care of yourself: eat vegetables, drink water, get enough sleep, and limit alcohol.
- Exercise, move, and spend time outside with nature.
- Take advantage of a limited social calendar and enjoy time to simply relax and 'just be' instead of always 'doing' and feeling constantly 'on the go'.
I will continue to keep you updated on the reopening of Balanced Massage. For now, keep calm and stay healthy, and I hope to see you all soon!
I will contact all clients to reschedule and thank you in advance for your understanding and patience with rescheduling appointments:)
Mother's Day Promotion:
Buy gift certificate and receiver gets an extra FREE 10 minutes added to massage session.
Give the gift of wellness.